Stargate Horizon, fanfic sg1

Répondre
Seigneur Ba'al
Avatar de l'utilisateur
Premier Lieutenant
Premier Lieutenant
Messages : 337
Inscrit : 13 févr. 2005, 21:28
Pays : France

Stargate Horizon, fanfic sg1

Message non lu par Seigneur Ba'al »

Voilà partout je voit "stargate horizon" et je me demande apparement ils en parlent sur gate word et aussi un site officiel s'est monté !

Est-ce une fanfic ou un nouveau spin of ;)

le site officiel
http://www.stargatehorizon.com/index.php
CITATION STARGATE: HORIZON

AN OFFICIAL INTRODUCTION OF THE SHOW:

Stargate: Horizon is the name of the second Stargate spin off series. It takes place seven years after the premiere of Stargate: Atlantis and is set in the year 2011, where the Stargate program has gone public. The SGC is now an official part of the Air Force and contains also officers of all major nations around the world. Since it has gotten public to the world, what's really going on in space, there is hope that one day the nations will come closer together and perhaps even unite. The SGC marks the first step in this direction.

Stargate: Horizon will mark a grand departure from the previous shows and present a completely new version of Stargate adventure. It takes place aboard a space station, which is the first deep space outpost of the SGC. Aboard the station a Stargate leads to completely new worlds, since it's connected to another, the very first, Ancient Stargate network. The space station, which is called Horizon, was not built by Humans though. It is a station, which belongs to the Vorian Starfleet.

The Vorians are a human like species, but technically more than a hundred years ahead of us. Their evolution is also different from ours, which is why they're a race of telepaths. The Vorians have originally found the Stargate on their home world and brought it aboard their station for safety reasons. Since many Vorians have a religious believe in the Ancients, who they call Originators, there was great controversy going on about using the Stargate. And since the Vorian Command Council has a full star fleet, they've decided to call off the Stargate program shortly after it started. The station was about to be taken down and the gate put away in a facility, as the Vorians encountered the Humans. After a special connection between these almost completely identical species is discovered, an agreement is achieved that the Humans will be allowed to use the station and run a Stargate program from there. Only one Vorian liaison officer will be assigned to Horizon.

The Horizon crew mainly goes on missions through the Stargate, which mainly leads into the distant Triangulum Galaxy. Their mission purpose is to explore and to learn more about themselves and the human potential out there. The only thing that was discovered with the Vorian Stargate was an Ancient translation device (the Ancient equivalent to an Universal Translator). This Ancient Translator (AT) is able to translate alien writings into an understandable writing which will be very valuable for the Horizon team. They will be encountering writings and languages, different from everything that was so far known on Earth. A new show off course, presents a new type of enemy. In the Horizon pilot "AWAKENING" a mysterious species, known as the Draque shows up. The Draque are lizard like reptiles, with a green skin and black - yellow reptile eyes. Most of them are about seven feet tall and they look quite scary. The strange thing about their appearance is, they were believed to be extinct since millions of years. Now they've somehow returned and are in service of a much more powerful species. A non corporeal, shadow like appearance, which exists outside of space and time. This appearance commands the Draque and seems to have an interest in preventing the Humans and Vorians from discovering their connection to each other. The Shadow Appearance looks also rather scary. It is a dark, fog like head with red glowing eyes, speaking with a moody voice; it looks almost like a ghost. The Draque were known to be enemies of the Ancients. They were also part of an empire, which "enslaved" hundreds of worlds in the Triangulum Galaxy. This empire, known as Ascendant, was under lead of the non corporeal beings. These beings are basically entities of negative energy, which plot to return back into regular space time. Where these beings came from, how they started to exist and what their actual plan is, we will learn over the course of the coming episodes / seasons.

THE NEW CHARACTERS:

Colonel John Grant

Colonel John Grant is a former NASA officer, who has been assigned to the SGC before it went public. Grant has been on an SG team under the command of General Hammond and later General O'Neill for quite some time, before he was assigned to Area 51, where he was in charge of the "Valiant Project". The Valiant is the prototype for a new class of SGC interstellar ships, designed for long term space missions. Grant is no typical Air Force officer. He is a very curios explorer and loves being in space. Being part of the SGC is the greatest thing he could have ever imagined. As Grant becomes the commanding officer of Horizon, he accepts this new assignment with great joy; being able to explore planets, no one has ever been to before. Grant also has a personal connection to Atlantis, since his father, the famous archeologist Doctor Howard Grant has been convinced his entire live, that it really exists. Unfortunately his father never found proof. Now, that Atlantis has been discovered (Stargate: Atlantis), Grant is determined to find the last secrets of the Ancients. He believes that these secrets will show humanity their true destiny and potential, his father was always talking about. Grant is a very impulsive character, he knows what he wants and if he has to, he convinces his superiors to get it. He has great leading abilities and authority, which makes him ideal for the difficult post of commanding Horizon.

Commander Sivea Ve'nal

Commander Sivea Ve'nal is the Vorian liaison officer aboard Horizon and the second in command. She is a brilliant scientist, but also ready to fight the enemy if she has to. After the Draque had attacked the facility, she's been working at on her home world, she volunteered to go after the them. These events lead her to the Horizon crew, of which she soon will be a full member. Sivea is the youngest of her people to have the ranking of a Commander. She's only in her late twenties. She has always been devoted to her work and has done some incredible research in the area of sub space and wormhole technology. This is the reason why she, other than most of her people, supports a Stargate program. She has also quite some experience with encountering alien civilizations and is able to give Grant and his team some good advice, when it comes to dealing with different kinds of civilizations. Sivea is usually careful, when meeting new species. She finds it hard to trust someone, she doesn't know. But as she knows that she can trust Grant, she recommends to her people that the Humans will be allowed to use the Vorian Stargate. Sivea is also a character, who doesn't believe in something, unless she's got proof. With her rational way of looking at things, she will be of great support for Grant more than once. She has a very cool personality, but also remains a sense of humor. Her outfit underlines her strong sexuality, which makes her character give the show a certain sexual touch.

Major Chase Reynolds

Major Chase Reynolds is an old friend of Colonel Grant. They served in the NASA for a long time and joined the SGC together. Major Reynolds is a very skilled hyper drive technician and the flight engineer aboard Valiant. Chase is a guy, who usually speaks out loud what he thinks. This can be sometimes good, but also get him into some quick trouble every now and then. He has an ironic sense of humor and likes to pretend to be not as smart as he actually is. Fact is, he's an expert in what he does. It will be his difficult task, to make the Vorian systems aboard Horizon compatible with the SGC technology the crew brings along. He is also very curious. Chase is a guy, who becomes friends with people quite easily, given to his character. He loves extreme sports like bungee jumping and always tries to be a gentleman when it comes to women.

Captain David Connor

Captain David Connor is a former special forces officer and has been assigned as tactical officer to the SGC. David knows the Stargate only since a short time, which is why this is all pretty new to him. He's a typical soldier guy, always prepared to run into the enemy. He has a rather reserved personality, which is why we don't know to much about his private life. He doesn't speak about much other, than his duty which he takes very seriously. He sees it as his personal responsibility to make sure the missions, the team goes on are safe. He also upgrades the weapons on Horizon. Following his recommendation, one of the stations science labs has been changed into an armory.

Christine Summers

Christine Summers is a young archeology expert. She's only twenty four years old, but has knowledge regarding her field far beyond her young age. Grant is aware of her special talent, which is why he wants her to join his team. At first Christine isn't sure if she really wants to do this. She doesn't like the thought of traveling to other planets, getting caught up in encounters with enemy species. But Grant convinces her to come along. As she gets the chance to learn more about the Ancients than she ever could from Earth, she decides to stay aboard Horizon. It is not easy for her in the beginning, often she's confronted with languages, no one on Earth has ever encountered. But she will grow into her new situation and become a very valuable member of the Horizon team. The Ancient translator will be of great help to her, but of course it will take her a while to fully learn how it works.

Doctor Thomas Galloway

Thomas Galloway is a civilian astrophysicist and a long time NASA scientist. He's an expert on Stargate technology and understands wormholes like not many other people do. He's also a great pilot, since his father was a NASA pilot and even served with Colonel Grant. Grant, who knows Tom's father, decides to have the young scientist on his team. Tom is an adventurous guy. He's spent more than a year on Chulac, living among the Jaffa, just to study their culture. He loves doing things, no one has ever done before and is eager to explore the new planets through the Stargate. He is opposed to fightings, which is why he usually tries to find another way out of situations.

Doctor Lenori

Doctor Lenori is a Tok'ra scientist and physician. He is however no ordinary Tok'ra. He is an alien, who has been blended with a symbiote merely to save the symbiotes life. Like in the case of Jacob Carter the host Lenori does the talking for both himself and his symbiote Marcai most of the time. Lenori is a mysterious character. No one knows to much about his species or what he did before he became a Tok'ra. He is very old, at least for Human standards. Some people suspect several hundred years, but no one knows if it's true. His people do have very long life spans. Lenori has an extraordinary wisdom, gives people good advise and often provides Colonel Grant with some knowledge about new species the crew runs into. Lenori also has a strange sense of humor every know and then. Unconventional scientifical experiments are a hobby of his and make him sometimes seem like a mad scientist.

THE HORIZON STATION:

Horizon is a large space station built by the Vorian Starfleet. The station is twenty-two years old and was mostly used as a science base. I contains 64 levels, consisting of plenty of science labs. The station is designed to have 15 to 20 ships dock at it at the same time, depending on the size of the ships. The Vorians had used the station for a short time for their Stargate program which they called off, due to negative reactions among their public. The station, which is originally called Entaris Twelve was to be destroyed as a result of this. The Vorians simply didn't have any use for it anymore. Instead the SGC is now allowed to run the station and use its Stargate. Horizon is armed with so called Photonic Cannons and later on also with missile cannons which were installed by Captain David Connor and his team. The systems are powered by a naquadah reactor which is basically a gigantic naquadah generator. An energy shield protects the station against enemy weapons fire. At the end of the pilot a crew of over 600 people, officers and civilian scientists from all over the world will be assigned to Horizon.

THE STARGATE:

The Stargate aboard Horizon is part of a different Stargate network. It was probably built before the other Stargates; therefore these gates are the oldest ever to exist. The Horizon Stargate is partly connected to planets in the Triangulum Galaxy (with is a real galaxy about 3.3 million light years away). The symbols on these Stargates are different from anything we've previously seen and the chevrons are green. The Horizon gate has an integrated energy shield, similar to the one of the Atlantis Stargate.

The first episodes of Stargate: Horizon are currently in production. The pilot episode "Awakening" is scheduled to be published on gateworld November 4 2004. So keep an eye open for it...
Sources : gate word
mat vador
Avatar de l’utilisateur
Général de l'Air Force
Général de l'Air Force
Messages : 5311
Inscrit : 21 sept. 2004, 20:35
Pays : france

Re: Stargate Horizon, fanfic sg1

Message non lu par mat vador »

c'est vrai, ça? une traduc ou une explication rapide, svp quelqu'un!
http://scifi-fanseries.forumpro.fr/forum.htm
Lecteurs, joueurs et cinéphiles passionnés d'imaginaire, amateurs de science-fiction, de fantasy, et de fantastique... rejoignez-nous dés à présent dans le chantier du Multivers, nouveau forum francophone de la créativité et de l'étrange.
Fami
Avatar de l'utilisateur
Capitaine
Capitaine
Messages : 444
Inscrit : 22 sept. 2004, 18:41
Pays : France
Lieu : cogolin, 83

Re: Stargate Horizon, fanfic sg1

Message non lu par Fami »

CITATION The first episodes of Stargate: Horizon are currently in production. The pilot episode "Awakening" is scheduled to be published on gateworld November 4 2004. So keep an eye open for it...
2004 c'etait l'année derniere hein....
Seigneur Ba'al
Avatar de l'utilisateur
Premier Lieutenant
Premier Lieutenant
Messages : 337
Inscrit : 13 févr. 2005, 21:28
Pays : France

Re: Stargate Horizon, fanfic sg1

Message non lu par Seigneur Ba'al »

bha j'avou que je ne comprend pas ennormément l'anglais donc...
Fami
Avatar de l'utilisateur
Capitaine
Capitaine
Messages : 444
Inscrit : 22 sept. 2004, 18:41
Pays : France
Lieu : cogolin, 83

Re: Stargate Horizon, fanfic sg1

Message non lu par Fami »

Sur le site, dans la section about:
CITATION Stargate: Horizon was created by Alex Rubit, and first premiered on November 4th 2004. It’s one of the first virtual spin offs to Stargate SG-1, and just like a television show, there is a writing staff working on the episodes and stories.
C'est une saison virtuelle.... comme une fanfic si tu preferes.
Fredo
Avatar de l'utilisateur
Sergent-chef
Sergent-chef
Messages : 174
Inscrit : 08 juin 2005, 17:39
Pays : France
Lieu : Île-de-France, France
Contact :

Re: Stargate Horizon, fanfic sg1

Message non lu par Fredo »

C'est un spin-off virtuel. C'est un fanfic, mais sous la forme d'épisodes, qui, s'ils étaient tournés, dureraient 42 minutes (comme Stargate). Et ces épisodes font partie d'une série - Stargate: Horizon - et il y a eu pour l'instant une saison complète (22 épisodes). La seconde est à venir en septembre.
Les épisodes sont sous forme de scripts, comme si c'était pour être tourné, c'est-à-dire qu'il y a les dialogues entre les personnages, entrecoupés de notes, de passages descriptifs, etc...
Pom Pom Pom! ^_^ © ... too, tree, au four, Jackson Five, sex, ? , after eight, nine-ten-do...
mat vador
Avatar de l’utilisateur
Général de l'Air Force
Général de l'Air Force
Messages : 5311
Inscrit : 21 sept. 2004, 20:35
Pays : france

Re: Stargate Horizon, fanfic sg1

Message non lu par mat vador »

une fan-série, donc...
et elle est parainnée par GateWorld?
http://scifi-fanseries.forumpro.fr/forum.htm
Lecteurs, joueurs et cinéphiles passionnés d'imaginaire, amateurs de science-fiction, de fantasy, et de fantastique... rejoignez-nous dés à présent dans le chantier du Multivers, nouveau forum francophone de la créativité et de l'étrange.
Seigneur Ba'al
Avatar de l'utilisateur
Premier Lieutenant
Premier Lieutenant
Messages : 337
Inscrit : 13 févr. 2005, 21:28
Pays : France

Re: Stargate Horizon, fanfic sg1

Message non lu par Seigneur Ba'al »

ok, merci ;)
Guiguioh
Avatar de l'utilisateur
I am legend of SGF
Messages : 10280
Inscrit : 30 sept. 2004, 19:19
Pays : France

Re: Stargate Horizon, fanfic sg1

Message non lu par Guiguioh »

CITATION (mat vador,Vendredi 26 Août 2005 à 13:52) une fan-série, donc...
et elle est parainnée par GateWorld?
Oui, c'est tout à fait mat. ;) Mais ta phobie pour l'anglais ne va pas te servir sur le coup. :P
DynastyGo
Avatar de l'utilisateur
Brigadier Général
Brigadier Général
Messages : 1150
Inscrit : 25 sept. 2004, 11:25
Pays : France

Re: Stargate Horizon, fanfic sg1

Message non lu par DynastyGo »

J'ai commencé a lire je peut vous dire que c'est une vraie Web-série ca a l'air interessant mais par rapport aux webserie que je connais la c'est vraiment sérieu c'est de vrai script comme des professionnel et c'est long a lire 142 pages pour le pilote .... lol
Répondre

Revenir à « Fan Fictions »

Qui est en ligne ?

Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum : Aucun utilisateur inscrit